The original 1935 Taylor's ground floor ring of six was augmented to 8 in 1977 by the local band and a ringing floor, overlooking the chancel added.
Bus: Take the no.6 bus from Walsall Bus Station, towards Aldridge
Train: Nearest railway station is Blake Street, on the Cross-City Line.
Road: Located close to the centre of Aldridge on Little Aston Road, off Walsall Road. On-street parking next to the Church.
Toilets on site.
The Old Irish Harp is about a mile from the Church on the Lichfield Road; the Avion is a Wetherspoon pub, located in Aldridge village centre.