Bilston, St Leonard
In 1748, Henry Bagley III cast four old bells into an 11 cwt. ring of six, the tenor of which was recast by John Rudhall in 1808. The six bells were augmented to eight and the old treble recast by the same firm in 1827 when the current church was built. The entire ring was recast and rehung in the old frame by James Barwell in 1909, and again by Taylors in 1975 and this time rehung in a new single-tier metal frame.