Patshull, St Mary
Patshull Hall Mews, Patshull WV6 7HY
The Earl of Dartmouth provided this complete ring of six in 1877 following a renovation and enlargement of the church in 1874. The treble, fourth and fifth hang above the second, third and tenor in a wooden frame with wooden headstocks fitted with ball bearings. Since the closure of Newchurch, it is currently the only redundant Society church with three or more bells and is cared for by the Churches Conservation Trust.