Colwich, St Michael & All Angels

Main Road, Colwich, Stafford ST17 0XD

6 bells, tenor 7-2-10 in A


Practice night:

Sunday service: 10:00 - 10:30


Originally there was a ring of five bells, with an Abel Rudhall tenor of about 10 cwt. These were recast into a complete ring of six by John Rudhall in 1804 at a cost of £96-9-10½ including £2-10-6 for carriage by barge from Stourport to Colwich Lock. By 1892 they were going very badly and so they were rehung by Taylor's in 1906 in a new metal H-frame on metal headstocks but with plain bearings. They were rehung on ball bearings by local labour in 1990.



Toilets on site.