A ring of five bells, including some from the Clibury foundry and dated from as early as 1604, is believed to have existed by 1675. Thomas Mears cast a new ring of six bells in 1841 at a cost of £352-14-0 and allowed £176-8-0 for the old bells. It is known, however, that one bell, cast in 1675 by Henry Clibury, was transferred to St Judes, Wolverhampton and another was transferred first to St Mary’s, Wolverhampton and then to Aldersley. The six bells were augmented to eight by Mears & Stainbank in 1911 to celebrate the coronation of George V. They were all recast and rehung in a new metal frame in 1923 by Gillett & Johnston, at a cost of £525, and survived the destruction of the church by fire in 1950.
Toilets on site.