The new bells were first rung on 25th July 1796 at the Barr Wake celebrations. The bells rang out over Great Barr for the next 100 years before being rehung in 1894. It was not until 1924 that further work was needed, when the tenor bell cracked and had to be recast.
Frequent buses at end of Chapel Lane (10 minute walk from church) to/from Birmingham and Walsall. Small church car park opposite church on Chapel Lane and larger church car park (opened for services) at rear of church, accessed off Chapel Lane.
Toilets on site. Recommended pub: The Bell , Birmingham Road, Walsall, WS5 3JP, 0121 347 7408