Prior to 1964 the ring of four consisted of two 17th century and two 18th century bells. In 1964 the heaviest three were recast by John Taylor and rehung, along with the Joseph Smith 1713 treble, in a six bell metal frame. In 2016, the treble was set aside for use as a chime bell and three new bells were cast, also by John Taylors.
There are no regular bus services to the village. The nearest regular bus service Arriva 110 serves Fazeley which is about 1 ½ miles walk from the village. The Birmingham and Fazeley Canal runs near to the A4091.
A toilet is available at the base of the tower. Parking is available immediately outside the church gate and also across the road in the Village Club. There is no pub in the village, just a Village Club. The nearest pubs are “The Bassett’s Pole” on the junction of the A38 and A453 and “The Longwood” in Mile Oak on the B5404. Both are about 2 miles from Drayton.