When Christ Church was consecrated as a new chapel in the parish of Sedgley on September 1st 1830, a single bell was installed. In 1847 this was sold to St James, Wednesbury and replaced by a new complete ring of eight by Taylor & Sons of Oxford at a cost of £508-16-11. In 1892, Mears & Stainbank recast the treble and fifth, removed the cracked tenor and added a new treble to create a lighter ring with the old seventh as tenor. Finally, Taylor's recast and rehung the bells in a new metal single-tier frame in 1936. The parish was transferred to the Diocese of Worcester in 1994 but remains affiliated to the Society.