Church Road, Alrewas DE13 7BT
8 bells, tenor 12-0-5 in G
Contact: David Hall (01283 792464)
8 Fox Lane, Alrewas DE13 7EG
Practice night: Tues 19:30 and Thur 10:00
Sunday service: 09:15 - 10:00
The original 1711 ring of five by Joseph Smith was augmented to six in 1876 by Taylors, and then recast into a new ring of eight in 1922.
The church lies beside the Trent and Mersey canal. Several bus routes (12, 12E, 817 and 819) serve the village.
Toilets on site.