The present peal of eight were made by Taylors of Loughborough in 1896 following a bequest of £1000 from Charles Docker, a wealthy Brewood resident. The new peal of eight were one of the first “Simpson Tuned” peals produced by Taylors, and at 21cwt are one of the heavier eights in Staffordshire.
There is parking along Church Road, or at Church House, opposite the church on Church Road. There is also a Village Car Park off Stafford Street on the other side of the Market Place. There are infrequent bus services from Wolverhampton and Stafford. Brewood is on the Shropshire Union Canal.
There is a toilet in the Church. There are a number of local pubs. “The Swan” is recommended for real ale. Food is available at “The Lion”. Both of these pubs are in the Market Square. Food is also available at a number of coffee shops in and around the market square.