Seventeeth century anti-clockwise ring of 6 until 1883. Frame extended and augmented to 8 and treble recast by Taylor's. 1884 tenor recast by Taylor's, 22-1-22. 1932 the wooden frame removed the front 7 recast and the tenor retuned 21-2-9. An iron and steel frame installed. 1960 2 trebles installed to augment to 10. 1998 framework of front 5 rearranged to give better rope circle and sound control installed.
Nearest railway station. Tamworth 5 mins walk. Bus station 2 mins walk from church. No public parking near church. Town centre pedestrianised. Park in public car park and walk to church.
Toilet inside church. Wetherspoons 2 mins walk.