Bushbury, St Mary
Bushbury Lane, Bushbury WV10 8JR
Sunday service: 09:45 - 10:30 (3rd only)
The second of the original back three bells was recast by Mears in 1823 and then the bells were augmented to four in 1855 and to six in 1857 by John Warner. In 1953 Taylor's retuned and rehung all six bells in the original wooden frame with new metal headstocks and ball bearings. At the same time the fourth (1662 by Thomas II Clibury) and fifth (1656 John Martin recast 1823 by Thomas Mears) were recast.