An early ring of five or six existed before 1700, with a 1641 tenor by Thomas Hancox, which were all recast by Henry Bagley II in 1692. They were augmented to eight in 1709 by Abraham Rudhall (both of these founders returning to recast other bells) and to ten (plus a flat fourth chiming bell 6.2.14 in D) by Gillett & Co. in 1887. They were last rehung by Mears & Stainbank in 1921. The parish was transferred to the Stoke Archdeaconry in 1980 but remains affiliated to the Society. In 2023 the old bells were replaced by the ring of ten bells from Hanley, and were augmented to twelve and hung in a new frame.